Step into the enchanted world of Broadway’s modern classic, Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, an international sensation that has played to over 35 million people worldwide in 13 countries. Based on the Academy Award-winning animated feature, the stage version includes all of the wonderful songs written by Alan Menken and the late Howard Ashman, along with new songs by Mr Menken and Tim Rice. The original Broadway production ran for over thirteen years and was nominated for nine Tony Awards, including Best Musical.
Upon registration, there is a $50 p/p enrolment fee to cover admin, show rights, costumes* etc. It will also include a personalised cast T-shirt that will be handed out during the rehearsal period.
*you may need to provide some basic costume pieces e.g. plain shirt, plain pant.
Weekly Fee – $30*
Weekly payments are taken via direct debit (Pay Advantage).
14 weeks @ $30p/w = $420.
FULL amount = $470 ($420 + $50 enrolment fee)
- If you have a 2nd child participating in the production it is 14 weeks @ $27p/w
- If have a 3rd child participating in the production it is 13 weeks @ $23 p/w
Pay Advantage (Direct Debit)
- Weekly fee of $30 + 0.88 per transaction deducted from Pay Advantage.
- Direct debit day: THURSDAYS (1 st payment: 28th Jan).
- Dishonour fee if declined: $3.85 (the system will then just add that week’s $30 to the following week).
- We will set up your account with Pay Advantage using the primary contact information (name, email & phone) on this form’s first page. Then, you will receive an authorisation form via email from Pay Advantage.
Upfront Payment: $470 (inclusive of registration fee)
We are a CREATIVE KIDS Provider.
You can apply for a NSW Creative Kids voucher from Service NSW. We will then deduct $100 from your overall weekly amount to make it $22.85 per week. Happy days!